CAEtech products include hydro/meteorological sensors, transmission systems, datalogger, etc. They are characterised by standard interfaces and can therefore be integrated into any monitoring and warning solution.
All CAEtech products are characterised by high reliability guaranteed by stringent testing, mechanical robustness and implementation of Zero Breakdown Technology (ZBT).
- - the attention to detail, starting with the design phase;
- - encoded, tracked and certified production processes;
- - the use of high quality materials;
- - the experience and training of production engineers.
- - redundant elements, which make sure that, if an element breaks, the product sends an alert while operating normally, giving time to intervene with the replacement without losing any data;
- - diagnostic sensors of various types, such as the ones for the verification of:
- o the correct inclination of the product,
- o the quality of the acquired measurement,
- o the value of the voltage input,
- o the status of inputs and outputs,
- o the conditions of the internal temperature,
- o the reliability of the RF link between all devices,
- o etc.
The products have obtained the most important international certifications and are subjected to the most rigorous operational testing to ensure durability, safety and quality.
With a view to efficient operation of the entire system, CAEtech products apply design criteria that allow consumption to be reduced, making them energetically sustainable and independent from a mains supply.
CAE develops its products paying attention to the environmental aspects of its supply chain and subjecting its production process to rigorous quality controls, being in fact ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 certified.
The following is a list of components that CAE normally includes in its solutions, each of which is created ad hoc for the client's requirements.
- Albedometer AB20/K
- Anemometer VV20 and DV20
- Biaxial Tilt
- Current meters
- Multi-parameter probe
- Pressure Cells
- Sensor for cadmium
- Sensor for piombo
- Snow Thermometer IR
- Speed Surface Radar Sensor RVM20
- Thermo-Hygrometer TU20
- Traffic Light
- Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Wire Crackmeters
- Anemometer AS202D
- Barometer BA20
- Capacitive sensor CLS-23
- Dome Camera
- Evaporimeter E200
- Full Total Station and GPS
- Hydrolab Probe
- Load Cells
- on/off sensor
- Present weather sensor
- Pyranometer HE20K
- Sensor for free chlorine
- Settlement Gauges
- Snow temperature sensor TN20
- Soil humidity sensor
- Thermal camera IR
- THS Thermo-Hygrometer
- Turbidity Sensor
- Video recorder (NVR)