Mechanical robustness is guaranteed by:
- - the attention to detail, starting with the design phase;
- - encoded, tracked and certified production processes;
- - the use of high quality materials;
- - the experience and training of production engineers.
ZBT allows the risk of sudden failure and loss of data to be minimised, by using:
- - redundant elements, which make sure that, if an element breaks, the product sends an alert while operating normally, giving time to intervene with the replacement without losing any data;
- - diagnostic sensors of various types, such as the ones for the verification of:
- o the correct inclination of the product,
- o the quality of the acquired measurement,
- o the value of the voltage input,
- o the status of inputs and outputs,
- o the conditions of the internal temperature,
- o the reliability of the RF link between all devices,
- o etc.