See you in Geneva from 5th to 7th of June: CAE will be at the Meteorological Technology World Expo
CAE will be one of the exhibitors at the Meteorological Technology World Expo, the international exhibition that will take place in Geneva from 5th to 7th of June 2019 and will run concurrent with the 18th Session of WMO Congress (Cg-18).
It is an important international meeting dedicated to companies and institutions that work in the field of weather and hydrometeorological forecasts and surveys. The event - now in its ninth edition - attracts more than 200 exhibitors and thousands of visitors from over 100 countries worldwide. It is a unique opportunity to see and touch first-hand the latest measurement and analysis technologies, on an international exhibition visited by several decision makers.
CAE will participate in the exhibition for the sixth year in a row, both as an international leader presenting multi-risk monitoring and early warning technologies, and as a company willing to confront with other ones, to look for new starting points and technological synergies with other global operators, and to explore new horizons in order to face future challenges.
At our booth (n° 5025, Hall 4, Palexpo, Geneva) we will be happy to present:
- The new scalable datalogger Compact, characterized by an embedded Linux operating system and an interactive web server on board. The high degree of flexibility is defined at different levels: hardware, software, installation and data management. The strong modularity allows the customization of the remote station architecture on the client's needs. Compact datalogger also implements IoT protocols, such as CoAP and MQTT.
- PG4i, the only stand-alone rain gauge on the market that allows accurate measurement of cumulated rain and intensity with integrated datalogger and 3G mobile modem. It is a professional all-in-one rain measurement system.
- The innovative wildfire monitoring and early warning system for: calculating ignition risk indexes; identifying the ignition of a fire hotspot and sending alarms; integrated forecast models to display the probable propagation of the fire front.
- AEGIS, our new web-based software platform - a powerful decision‐making support tool. This software allows the geo‐spatial display of information in real time. The platform is developed on an open source architecture and it is particularly suited for interoperability.
We will be at your complete disposal in order to provide you information, dedicated meetings, specific studies, solutions and proposals, always in the name of innovation for the protection of the environment and, especially, of human lives.
This year the eighteenth World Meteorological Congress (Cg-18) will be held alongside Meteorological Technology World Expo. Topics for discussions would include:
- Strategic and operational plan and budget; capacity development
- Constituent body reform (more extended time covering all aspects)
- Services (Global Multi-Hazard Alert System (GMAS), Multi-Hazard Early Warnings Systems (MHEWS), Hydrological Status and Outlook System (HydroSOS), and others)
- Observations (Global Basic Observing Network, World Water Data Initiative, and others)
- Public-private engagement and data policy
In addition, relevant research aspects will be factored in the above topics.
For all the information about the event and the scheduled meetings and workshops, please click here.
Back to the news index